Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Children are funny creatures...

About 6 months ago I was giving Cooper a bath as usual and he SCREAMED as I put him in. Not sure what changed but he was on a bath strike for the next 6 months. Luckily he was quite happy to shower with me. So that's what we did and up until recently it was working just fine. The last few days he's been unhappy in the shower with me, and so today I thought it was time to try the bath again. I put just enough water in plus some bubbles and he was LOVIN life. Again, not sure what changed. But I'm happy to go with it.

Kids change so frequently. It's easy to get caught up in what you want them to do, making a struggle out of things that don't really matter and will most likely change again anyways. My advice? Go with it. Whatever IT is. It makes life easier.

P.S. The look you see in this photo is the EXACT same look I get from my husband on a daily basis... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment